Sustainable Building Design
Sustainable Building Design
Sustainable Building Design
Manual RC Building Design: Lecture 01: Vertical Loadings
Manual RC Building Design vertical load calculation on beams
Latest Amazing Building Design
latest engineer building constractios modeal diagram
Architecture house design using Archi-cad, time lapse
ARCHITECTURAL BUILDING Design. using Archi-Cad 20 Architectural software
it was taken 3 hr in real time to complete this design including rendering process… i use custom rendering option ie indoor HDR final…in this video i use various tools …which i explain in my next video… that will be same but explaination is there in real time …..keep visiting my channel to stay up to date,,,,
I hope you like this video clip
if you have any questions then leave comment below.i will try to improve my self in my next video
.push like button..and don’t forget to subscribe..
➜subscribe my channel by clicking link below
my previews videos take a look
➜2 point perspective house case2 :architectural freehand
➜ARCHITECTURAL 3D BUILDING drawing #watercolour
➜Drawing: sofa – How to draw 3D Art
➜Drawing: volleyball – How to draw 3D Art
➜ARCHITECTURE MODERN HOUSE DESIGN (2-POINT
➜ARCHITECTURE COMMERCIAL BUILDING DRAWING (2-POINT
➜ ARCHITECTURAL perspective drawing #3
➜whatsapp: +91 9886510627
Designing and Building a Modern Bench – Woodworking Projects
Our porch needed a bench. I rectified the problem. Admittedly, the design probably works better as a coffee table. That said, it is made out of cherry wood and features lots of weird angles. Please watch, enjoy, subscribe and share. Thanks!
—————————– TOOLS —————————–
Incra T-Rule (the marking square thing) – http://amzn.to/2mgnSDi
Arm R Seal Urethane Top Coat – http://amzn.to/2iv4NqI
—————————– MY CAMERA GEAR —————————–
Camera Body – Nikon D5600 – http://amzn.to/2jWzgn3
Primary Lens – 85mm f/1.8 – http://amzn.to/2kH9ZwC
Secondary Lens – 35mm f/1.8 – http://amzn.to/2lidrup
—————————– LINKS —————————–
Subscribe — https://goo.gl/oVdN4f
Patreon — https://www.patreon.com/ChrisSalomone
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/foureyesfurniture/
Twitter — https://twitter.com/_foureyes
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/foureyesfurniture
Google+ — https://plus.google.com/115764791732926677264
Web — http://www.foureyesfurniture.com/
Music by “The Cheeseburgers” 🙂
(AKA me and my friend Chris)
House Building Design
Here is a beautiful collection of Building Designs, Architecture, Design Ideas, Inspirational ideas, Home Decor, Designs, Front Elevations all at one place. For more idea visit http://www.ghar360.com/ideas
World’s Funniest Engineering Fails
Who approved these blue prints? These are 57 of the world’s funniest & most EXTREME building & engineering fails ever!
Subscribe to Talltanic http://goo.gl/wgfvrr
50. At the corner of Auschwitz lane and holocaust road. How did no one see this in the blueprints?
49. In the event of an emergency, grab a crowbar or a torch and weld the bars off from around this hydrant. Good luck, you’re going to need it.
48. Duck! These stairs are for the vertically challenged individuals only.
47. We can stay at the second Best Western just to see what the inside of the room. Staying in the corner room non-smoking and by the hallway.
46. Your new office is right this way!
45. These condos come equipped with a workout facility, pool, and every unit comes with a balcony.
44. New improved ATM they are child proof and have the latest technology to keep your money secure. You cannot even see the numbers to punch in your own pin.
43. Child’s ATM, Is there no middle ground? It’s a small world after all.
42. Window access to the stairs.
41. The landscaping is through the roof in this home.
40. The landscaping is off the wall in this one.
39. It is a good thing they stopped there someone could have gotten hurt with no railing on the stairs.
38. Bridge by IKEA. Let’s make sure we read the instructions correctly. I’ll meet you halfway.
37. The menswear is up the stairs.
36. Is this what they mean when they say they have a half-flush toilet?
35. It’s the most fun you’ll never have again. I suppose every playground has a tunnel built on the ground by children leading to China.
34. They must feel walled inside. Think they could try and leave the window open?
33. There is plenty of room to build additional stairs. Seems up to code.
32. Looks about right parking should not be an issue living here.
31. A metaphor for life? Or Dr. Kevorkian kitchen?
30. Introducing the most exclusive club in town. Where’s the doorman?
29. Every employee must be sure to wash their hands five times before returning to work.
28. Stairs are coming soon. I may be able to reach this one.
27. Thank goodness for that handrail it’s the stairway to platform 9 ¾.
26. It is a handi-trap.
25. Don’t hit the wrong switch I suppose the projector needs to cool down.
24. Economy seats still cost 0 on StubHub.
23. Is this a team-building exercise?
22. You have arrived at your destination; please exit to the left. Is this the airport?
21. Stairs are for wussies! These stairs are even handi-capable.
20. Even the trees do not want to be here.
19. These stairs are spiraling out of control.
18. That is not how it is supposed to work.
17. Do we forget what that symbol means? Apparently you need to bring your own ramp.
16. Nice save, looks right, at least, someone is trying to keep up with the time.
15. Almost as bad as going into the stall and realizing after you go there is not toilet paper. Go ahead reach for it!
14. Narnia’s exit door. This secret room is a truly a secret.
13. Not the most comfortable seat around, but hey there is a beautiful ocean view.
12. Yes, seriously just build the stairs six feet to the left. Someone evidently followed instructions.
11. Ring your little bell now, Mr. Cyclist and see what happens. This appears to be an excellent place to put a large pole on the cement path.
10. It’s not stupid if it works, but how are you supposed to shut the door when you get in there stand on the toilet?
9. How’s that meant to work? Just open the door and jump after climbing over the railing.
8. This belongs in a skate park or a playground to be a slide, very x-treme.
7. Suck it in, guys or you will never get out this way.
6. Our bathrooms boast an intimate and friendly setting to help you relax while you use the bathroom.
5. Even more intimate and friendly.
4. The sidewalk is closed you need to make your own pathway.
3. World’s largest pay phone. Wonder what kind of money it takes? Pay phones still exist? Hang on.
2. I’m not a contractor, but I am reasonably sure that building is supposed to be in the middle of the highway. Detour!
1. All Employees must wash fingers only before returning to work. How did these ever make it past the blueprint stage? Someone needs to get fired!
Which one of these building blenders made you face palm? Leave a comment below! Dont forget to subscribe for more fun videos like this. Thanks for watching!
Smart Building: Pioneering Sustainable Design & Construction
The new SF Public Utilities Commission Headquarters, located at 525 Golden Gate Avenue, is possibly the greenest office building in America. Applying evolving water and power technologies with new light management and computer controlled environment, the SFPUC has created a building which looks towards the future of environmental building construction, and achieved the ultimate engineering accolade, the LEED rating of “Platinum”.
Transformational building design energizes water recycling–literally! – Science Nation
Tease: Multidisciplinary engineering team designs new solar-paneled walls that make greywater reusable and a source of thermal heat
Description: Architect Maria Paz Gutierrez is a woman on a mission. In addition to mentoring student building designers at the University of California (UC), Berkeley, Paz Gutierrez is putting her own design skills to work to address a key environmental and socioeconomic issue around the world–water scarcity.
Together with environmental engineer Slav Hermanowicz and bioengineer Luke Lee, Paz Gutierrez is hoping to take the recycling of wastewater from sinks, baths and laundry, known as greywater, to a whole new level.
With support from the National Science Foundation (NSF), the multidisciplinary team is engineering solar panel technology that makes greywater reusable while creating thermal energy in the process. What is now wastewater would be used at least twice, cutting demand, and the free solar energy can be captured as well. The greywater isn’t clean enough to drink, but it’s fine for flushing toilets or washing clothes.
“This is the future of sustainable building systems–synergistic optimization processes that are win-win from the local to the global scales,” explains Paz Gutierrez. “The end user benefits because they’re using less water and paying less for electricity or gas; the community benefits because it has less water to treat; the environment benefits because we’re not going to be contaminating aquafers. That’s the fundamental difference between this design and other building systems.”
Paz Gutierrez says this technology could be ready for commercialization within the decade at a price point that would be practical for use in water-stressed areas.
The research in this episode was supported by NSF award #1038279, EFRI-SEED: Solar Optics-based Active Pasteurization (SOAP) for Greywater Reuse and Integrated Thermal (GRIT) Building Control. EFRI-SEED is short for Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation-Science and Energy in Environmental Design.
NSF Grant URL: http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1038279&HistoricalAwards=false
Miles O’Brien, Science Nation Correspondent
Kate Tobin, Science Nation Producer
Modern Building Design – Archicad 20 – part 1
This tutorial show you how to disign this model with all of thos decorations and patterns using the brand new Archicad 20. There are 8 parts for this tutorial.
Download the DWG file before starting on www.archystore.com